Tuesday 31 July 2012

Bananaaaaaa!

We wandered around a little bit more.. so much wandering! 
We did a spot of graffiti spotting and admiring.. with the odd.. "you call that graffiti?" thrown in there for good measure. We came across Nude Espresso which was great timing for a break! Emma enjoyed an ice latte and I had a flat white.. kiwi styles!
We didn't stay long.. it was time to get back out there and check out more graffiti and generally looking around.. which is where we stumbled across more bananas! We had seen some on top of a phone box earlier in the day but then we see bananas in 2 new areas.. it was almost as fun as spotting the space invaders in Amsterdam & Paris. I wished I could take some of the bananas home! So awesome!
We reached our end destination and so it was time to tube it back to the hotel. 

We got to the hotel, freshened up and relaxed a little before heading out for some well needed and desired fish n chips!

I started my meal off with a watermelon martini.. which is dangerous stuff.. so easy to drink! and refreshing too! Delicious! 
Our meals came and we tucked right in! It was pure deliciousness! I couldn't get enough! I washed it down with a beer.. perfect combo if you ask me! Emma of course had room for some pudding and devoured what the Brits call an 'Eton Mess'. We ate at a pub called 'The Punch Tavern'. Awesome little place.

The walk home was needed.. for the food factor not the foot factor! A part of me felt like I was in the krypton factor! On the way to dinner I felt one of my blisters under my foot burst. That is one interesting feeling to say the least. So the pain was slightly worse to walk on.. but the show must go on! Once back in the hotel we watched tv.. don't know what exactly but it was relaxing and we needed to relax, our eyes had been in a candy store all day! Day 2 - Done! Tomorrow we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)