Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tattoo Time!

We rocked up to Brilliance Tattoo a little early but Elize was ready to crack on! The forms came out, I signed my skin away and next thing I was being shaved and having my stencil placed! Placed perfectly first time and then we were off.. 

I have to say, the worst part of getting a tattoo for me is the fact that I can't always see what is going on! It is pure torture! I don't find that they hurt at all.. even after an epic 6 hour session I felt I could have gone on for longer.. if need be, however when you start to be able to see the finish line, your body is all like dude, hurry up! 

As always, I enjoy getting inked by Elize, as she is chatty even when she has to concentrate, and has the best instincts to pull the frak away when there is a HUGE bang! Which nearly made me jump out of my seat! You see, even tho it was a stunning beautiful day, there was still a slight breeze and while Elize is doing her thang on my arm.. a gust came and knocked something over and of course that made a rather large bang! Amusing to say the least. No whoopsie lines here!

Another fun thing about Elize is that she is knowledgeable in random facts.. like when you sing and a dog starts to howl, it is because they are trying to drown out your awful voice! That's right folks, all you people thinking your doggy just loves to sing with you.. they don't. They hate your voice. Deal with it and move on. Nemo.. he doesn't try to sing along, he makes no attempt.. he just walks out.

This is the photo Elize took at the shop [link to Facebook]
These photos were taken on the evening after giving it a good wash..

I am extremely happy with it, I am loving how my sleeve is turning out. It is definitely not a run of the mill kind of sleeve and that is partly why I love it so. I am very content right now, but I know eventually I will need to work out what I want and go back and fill in the rest of the arm.. but as of right now, very content. However, my other arm.. is feeling a little left out! I should really get on to some sci-fi ink one of these.. months.

I should also mention.. Emma has affectionately given the names Kiki and Coco to the Pukekos. I guess they are... umm.. fitting? 

For a refresher on the bottom of my arm.. [link to post]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)