Tuesday 31 July 2012

YUK! Ice Cream!

I pulled myself together after the Eye experience and we got stuck right into the walk along the water.. or should I say brown liquid? Seriously brown that stuff is. I am not sure I have ever seen water that brown that wasn't just a little muddy puddle! 

We walked along.. did a spot of people watching and Wenlock watching too.. and sometimes we combined them! You'll get a full Wenlock post.. don't you worry! & it will have all of the ones that we took a photo of.. we saw a few more but didn't photo op them all. They are pretty ace tho.

Speaking of ace, we saw this awesome little ice cream van.. which had a very poor choice of number plate.. YUK..then 3 numbers but I didn't pay attention to those coz I was too busy chuckling at the yuk for a ice cream van.. person the person doing the paperwork that day was lactose intolerant and decided to stick it to the ice cream man? We will never know.. but I will always have a memory of the yuk ice cream van!

We continued walking walking walking until we came across the Millennium Bridge..
We walked half way across it, then walked back so that we could stay on the same side of the brown liquid. Passed by Shakespeare's Globe..
Then snapped a funky shot of The Shard before venturing a little further and heading over the Tower Bridge.

On the other side of the Tower Bridge, we stopped to eat some sammies & vege crisps that we had snagged along the way. It was a nice break.. well needed for my blistering tootsie rolls! We had a lovely little shaded spot, which was very welcomed from the hot hot sun! O summer you are kicking my ass and I love it!

Soon enough though it was time to get up and go again.. walking on the other side of the brown liquid now.. for a little while at least until we came across a little market and even managed to get a good shot of The Gherkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)