Monday 30 July 2012

No PB m&m's! What The?!

We refuelled on Nando's, now the chicken wasn't nearly as nice as the chook I had in Lisbon but it was still pretty darn good and it ticked all the boxes! With our nice full bellies and still aching feet we headed off and stumbled across a giant wonderful m&m store! 
Haven't you always wanted a mug that says you're a dick?!

There were so many things that I would want to buy, but really I didn't have the room, nor the need. I did really love the plushies though. They didn't have any peanut butter m&m's in their wall of colour which saddened me again! They had a small amount of the crispy ones but really.. they aren't that great. 

We left, it was finally getting dark out so we started to make our way back to the hotel. It was a pretty decent walk and I was tempted many times to jump in one of those bike taxi things coz my feet were killing me.. among other things, but me being the tough cookie that I am toughed that shit out and after a while we made in back home where I could just collapse.. on a very uncomfortable bed. Where we actually tucked into the macarons we had been carrying around all day! [click to see post]

While we were out wandering around.. you know just going from a to b, without taking anything in, coz that is apparently what we do.. I couldn't help but (not) notice some of the lovely buildings that they have in London. Also, we did (not) notice that they had placed some plaques on the walls of some buildings with little tidbits of information.. like this one..

My first day in London was quite wonderful. The weather was great. The people were friendly. We didn't see any athletes just wandering around.. or even any celebs! Heck I didn't even get to see the cast of Jersey Shore again.. talk about gutted! Bahahahahaha 
I couldn't have asked for a better first day.. actually yes I could have, I would have preferred to not have massive blisters on my beautiful foots! That shit hurts man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)